Serviced (sometimes known as temporary accommodation) is used by busy professionals or tourists preferring to stay in their own private apartment rather than a hotel.
If you are relocating to the UK, you may need some short-term accommodation when you first arrive, and serviced accommodation is a good solution.
You can choose anything from a studio through to a 4-bedroom apartment. These are usually based near main transport links and have local amenities including shops and restaurants within close walking distance. Apartments can usually be rented from one night up to 12 months.
Serviced apartments offer facilities much like a traditional hotel but with added space and privacy and costs such as Wi-Fi, utilities and housekeeping are included in the rent.
What you should expect from a serviced apartment:
- A fully equipped kitchen, usually with a dishwasher, a washer/dryer and microwave
- TV, Wi-Fi and the latest in-room technology
- A weekly housekeeping service (many operators offer a more frequent service if required)
- Some serviced accommodation offer a fitness gym and spa
- There are providers which will permit pets
Citrus Relocation can provide advice on locations and apartments through our wide network of serviced accommodation providers. We will work with your budget to source a property that works for you and your needs.