Citrus Relocation and Lifestyle Services
Citrus Relocation is an award-winning UK based, international relocation and property buying consultancy which also offers concierge and lifestyle services. We have over 30 years combined experience in the UK property and financial sector. We help corporate and private clients relocate to London and the UK as well help to find homes for purchase. We are one of the premier relocation companies for moves to the UK and over the years have built a reputation for providing clients with a friendly approach and excellent support from the very beginning of their move to their move in day and beyond. We have often been involved as property experts on both UK and US TV. Citrus also works in conjunction with concierge specialists, Flag in the Sand, to deliver our own partnership of exclusive lifestyle services such as tickets to exclusive events, luxury dining, VIP sports packages, private boat and plane charters and access to film premieres.
You are important to us
We understand the importance to our clients of providing a personal, discreet, professional service. Our goal is always to save you time and stress and we are dedicated to providing you with a positive relocation experience.
Benefits of using us
The main benefits of using Citrus Relocation for renting or purchasing property is that we act solely on your behalf and therefore offer a completely independent service. You will be shown property from a range of agents and developers which match the criteria agreed with you. Whether buying or renting Citrus are able to negotiate significant reductions off the original asking price for properties on behalf of our clients. We do not have any financial stake in any of properties shown. We will:
- Provide you with total support from the very beginning of your relocation through to the actual move and beyond
- Offer unbiased, independent advice on properties in the new location
- Provide you with information and local knowledge on the new location
- Help you find a new home which matches your requirements and agreed budget
- Give you access to properties which have not been put onto the open market
- Manage your whole relocation to save you time and stress
Our client testimonials speak for themselves with a common theme of a fast response and personal service. We try to generate and foster a genuinely caring approach. We always treat our clients as individuals, not as a numbers.
Relocation to London
Our team of London based relocation consultants have a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge. They either live or have lived in London and have between five and twenty-five years of experience of helping our private and corporate clients. They have the on the ground knowledge to help you decide what part of London would best work for your needs. In addition, we can provide you with information on crime, local culture, shopping and leisure.
Relocation to the UK
For North, South, East and West, Citrus Relocation cover the whole of the UK. We have specialist advisers in all the main population centres, who also cover the rural areas in between such as Cornwall and the Lakes. Our Relocation Consultants have many years of experience and live primarily in those areas. We can arrange schools, both state and independent searches, temporary accommodation and look and see tours, so you can be assured that the area you choose will be the right one for you. We have helped hundreds of people move and we can help you too.
We have been winning awards since 2014 for our relocation expertise. Some of our awards include:
- Relocation Advisory Firm of the Year (UK) 2018 (Finance Monthly)
- Excellence in Global Corporate Relocation Services (UK) 2018 (Mergers & Acquisitions Magazine)
- Game Changers Award 2017 relocation and support (Finance Monthly Magazine)
- Corporate Relocation Firm of the Year 2016 UK (International Mergers and Acquisitions Magazine)
- Relocation Advisory Firm of the Year 2016 (Corporate LiveWire)
- Best London Global Mobility Consultants 2016 (USA Global Awards Acquisition International Magazine)
Our memberships and accreditations
- Full member of The Property Ombudsman
- A full member of the UK Association of Relocation Professionals
Citrus in the media
Since 2009, we have been asked to appear and be involved as property experts on both UK and US TV. These include House Hunters International, Sky Property TV and Channel 5.
Our client recommendation level
Percentage of clients who have returned to us