Immigration, Visas and Work Permits
When relocating to the UK the first and foremost thing you need to do is ensure that you can work here legally whether as an entrepreneur or as an employee. You will not be permitted to enter into a rental agreement without the correct documentation so it’s important that you get the best advice for your personal circumstances. If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, Switzerland or one of the following European Economic Area (EEA) countries, you have the automatic right to work in the UK:
For support please call +44 (0)203 303 3208, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us using the form or chat box below.
• Czech Republic
If you are not a citizen of one of the above countries you will need to apply for a visa to live and work in the UK through:
• Tier 1 – for high network individuals. You will need 2 million pounds of your own funds to invest in stocks and shares.
• Tier 2 – for migrant workers. You would need a UK employer to sponsor you to live here
• Tier 3 – no current tier 3 option
• Tier 4 – for students looking to study in the UK
• Tier 5 – for temporary workers. This is a specialist category for people who for instance work in creative & sport related industries Citrus Relocation have assisted many clients with their immigration requirements over the last 12 years. We have established relationships with several companies providing immigration assistance. We can appoint the one we feel most closely matches your personal needs.