This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of this site and from other sources.
Who we are
Citrus Relocation Services Limited is an award winning destination service provider and lifestyle consultancy based in the UK assisting clients with their global mobility requirements . We are full members of the ARP, The Property Ombudsman and hold the HMRC Money Laundering Certificate.
Our commitment to privacy
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. This statement explains how we do that. It sets out what we do with the personal information we hold, how we protect it, and it explains your privacy rights (if applicable). We abide by the rules of GDPR and you have the right to erasure if required.
If we change this Privacy Statement:
Citrus Relocation might update this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we have to do this the revised statement will be posted on this page, and where appropriate, by notification on our homepage. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes we have made.
The personal information we collect:
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it. We will only keep your data as long as it is required, normally the length of any lease you sign after using our services. Or if you take other services beyond a move in or completion date of a property.
We collect information:
- through our website or the website of our close affiliates – for example names, addresses or email details.
- from meetings with staff or business contacts, such as exchanging business cards, or collecting information at conferences or business events.
- that you provide to us in connection with the services we provide, for example in connection with tenancy, lease agreement, purchasing a property, immigration applications, shipping, education or concierge services
- that we use to validate your identity, such as a passport or proof of residency document.
- Towards our commitment as HMRC Money Laundering Certificate Holders
Our legal basis for processing your information
We rely upon a number of different legal bases for processing personal information and special category personal information – these include processing personal information where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, where this is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, tenancy agreement or mortgage or where the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under immigration law and money laundering checks on behalf of the HMRC.
Where we rely on our legitimate interests, this means that we use personal information to run our business and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. We only collect information that has been supplied voluntarily, you do not have to provide us with personal information. However, if you do not provide us with information we need by law or require to do our work, we may not be able to offer certain products and services.
How we use your information
- We use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
- We may use the personal information of you and your family to carry out work such as securing a rental agreement or mortgage application
- We may use the contact information you supply to respond to your requests.
- We may use identification verification documents to meet with regulatory and legal requirements to verify who you are as a condition of providing Citrus Relocation services and products.
- We may use personal financial information to assess your eligibility for tenancy or purchasing requirements
- Where you give us consent, we use personal information to provide you with marketing and advertising about Citrus Relocation services, you can opt out of this at any time from our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org writing unsubscribe in the subject line
- Personal information may be used to inform you of services that may be of interest to you from Citrus Relocation Services Limited
- Personal information is used to make your online experience as smooth as possible – for example by setting cookies and tailoring what you see on the website.
Whom we share personal information with
We may share your personal information with:
- Citrus Relocations employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Organisations that support the products or services we provide to you.
- Anyone you give us permission to share it with.
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g. money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to keep your details safe and secure.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your name; Personal Information; Log Data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.
This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol & IP address; browser type; browser version; the pages of our Site that you visit; the time and date of your visit; the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this … The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters; marketing or promotional materials and other information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computers hard drive. Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security due to the nature of the process.