Searching for Rental Property
If you are unfamiliar with the UK and need a professional and efficient approach to finding a rental home look no further.
An award winning relocation company, Citrus Relocation has over 12 years experience of finding our clients new homes that work for them in the right location. We can help find you properties that meet your requirements in the right location quickly and cost effectively. We can also help negotiate your rent costs and we will manage setting up your tenancy agreement to give you peace of mind. We always try to fit in at least 8 property viewings per rental search and these properties will be based on your specific needs and requirements.
The Rental Search Process
Our rental search is designed to support you every step of the way and help you find your new rental home with as little stress as possible. The process is as follows:
• Client to complete a relocation questionnaire so Citrus can fully understand moving requirements
• Client have an in-depth telephone discussion before the employee leaves for the UK to discuss moving procedures
• Citrus then approaches the market to source suitable properties to be viewed which accurately match the agreed search criteria
• Client will then go onto an accompanied visit to all available properties with one of our experienced relocation consultants
• Once the client has found a property they would like to proceed with Citrus will negotiate the terms of the lease
• Citrus will then put forward a verbal offer to ensure the property is secured
• Citrus then provide ongoing support with the tenancy application process, lease negotiation and advise on the tenancy terms
Search the London Underground Tube Map to plan your journey to work and home